The Tagliaferro Suite is named after the Palace’s original landlord, Biagio Tagliaferro, a prominent banker who is also accredited with the construction of this palatial villa.
Other room features:
– Daily maid service
– Direct dial telephone with alarm
– An in-room safe
– In-room treatments (at a charge)
– Luggage Rack
– Trouser Press
– Luxury bathroom with bath/shower & hairdryer
– Orthopedic mattresses
– Lounge area
– 2 Remote control satellite plasma television & radio
– Stock of extra pillow and blankets
The Tagliaferro Suite is supplied with:
Tea and coffee making facilities.
Air-conditioning i.e. Cooling/heating with individual temperature control
Bathrobes and slippers.
Complimentary use of WIFI.
◊ One door leads to the Terrace
◊ Suite Dimensions: 43m2
◊ Duplex Accommodation
◊ Uniquely decorated
◊ Eco friendly