The Selma Suite
The Selma Suite, Selma Hall is the name originally given to the palace by Biagio Tagliaferro, when it was first built in the 1830s. The town’s name of Sliema is believed to have been at the source of name “Selma”.
Other room features:
– Daily maid service
– Direct dial telephone with alarm
– An in-room safe
– In-room treatments (at a charge)
– Luggage Rack
– Trouser Press
– Luxury bathroom with bath/shower & hairdryer
– Orthopedic mattresses
– Lounge area
– 2 Remote control satellite plasma television & radio
– Stock of extra pillow and blankets
The Prince Charles of Capua Suite is supplied with:
Tea and coffee making facilities.
Air-conditioning i.e. Cooling/heating with individual temperature control
Bathrobes and slippers.
Complimentary use of WIFI.
◊ Flooring in Bedroom area is slightly elevated
◊ Suite Dimensions: 51m2
◊ Duplex Accommodation
◊ Eco friendly