Princess Penelope Suite
The Princess Penelope Suite, the Prince of Capua eloped and married the beautiful Irish Penelope Smyth which caused him to be exiled by his brother King Ferdinand of the Two Sicilies.
Other room features:
– Daily maid service
– Direct dial telephone with alarm
– An in-room safe
– In-room treatments (at a charge)
– Luggage Rack
– Trouser Press
– Luxury bathroom with bath/shower & hairdryer
– Orthopedic mattresses
– Lounge area
– 2 Remote control satellite plasma television & radio
– Stock of extra pillow and blankets
The Princess Penelope Suite is supplied with:
Tea and coffee making facilities.
Air-conditioning i.e. Cooling/heating with individual temperature control
Bathrobes and slippers.
Complimentary use of WIFI.
◊ No access to the Terrace
◊ Suite Dimensions: 49m2
◊ Duplex Accommodation
◊ Uniquely decorated
◊ Eco friendly